Nightmare Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Bad Are Your Nightmares?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ring 3 - The Trout of Truth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.Molly.
Admin
.Molly.

Ring 3 - The Trout of Truth Empty
PostSubject: Ring 3 - The Trout of Truth   Ring 3 - The Trout of Truth Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2010, 9:57 pm

((If you want to have your Gift selected randomly, then message me. We can RP here, and I will pretend to be the trout. You will have your charcter shout out what htey think they are, and I will decide if your character is a banisher or not. If you don't like what I pick, then just say "I'd rather be a [banisher/nethermancer], if you don't mind." I don't care.))
Back to top Go down
https://nightmareacademy.board-directory.net
.Molly.
Admin
.Molly.

Ring 3 - The Trout of Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ring 3 - The Trout of Truth   Ring 3 - The Trout of Truth Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 11:30 pm

((I figured this might be needed.....

EX #1: Double Threat

Molly stepped through the portal into the Third Ring. Infront of her lay a lake. "What now?" she asked the headmaster.

"Go onto the island in the center, by using the stepping stones." they said, waving towards them.

"Okay." Molly answered, and walked towards the lake. There was a party of butterflies in her stomache, but she ignored them. One, two, three, four stepping stones behind her, and the water was getting deeper. Molly swallowed the lump that had been formingin her throat, and her hands sweaty. Eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, and then, Molly was on solid ground. Shaking, she looked around. An older student had said that there was something inside the lake, that, if you got your guess wrong, would eat you. "I..I...I'm a Banisher!" she cried, a bit shakily at first. Suddenly, a giant fish head broke through the surface. "That's it, I'm dead." Molly thought glumly. But it just sat there, staring at her. The headmaster let out a gasp.

"The trout has spoken!" The headmaster cried, clapping their hands. "Congratulations, Molly! You are a Double-Threat! Thus, able to both Nethermance, and uh.. Banish!" Molly's jaw dropped. SHE was a double-threat? Well, at least she wasn't going to get eaten. She made her way back across the stepping stones, and watched as the other students got told what their gift was. Turns out, it only holds you in its mouth, then spits you out, not actually eaten. She let out a sigh of relief as the first person to get their guess wrong was spat onto the ground.

EX #2: Banisher/Nethermancer:

NOT TAKEN:
Bob walked out of the portal, right behind Molly. He watched as she found out she was a double-threat, and he gasped in awe. The headmaster called his name off the list next, and he walked up towards the stepping stones. Right, left, right, left, his feet went as he walked to the center of the lake. When he reached the small island, an arsonal of feathers ticked the insides of his stomache. "I'm a Nethermancer!" He cried, and nothing stirred in the water. Bob stood there for a while, until the headmaster said
"Looks like the first...well, kinda... first Nethermancer of the day! Good job, Bob!" He wasn't sure what he did, but whatever it was, he was glad that fish didn't come back. Bob walked back down the stepping stones, a grin spread across his face.

TAKEN:

Joe walked through the portal, and watched the first two people go. "A double threat, and a Nethermancer so far." he thought as he made his way down to the center of the lake. When he reached the center, without skipping a beat, Joe shouted out "I'm a Nethermancer!" as well. The lake was still for afew seconds, but suddenly, a giant fish jumped out of the water. It scooped Joe up in it's mouth, but it seemed careful not to eat him. It bunched its tounge up in the back of its mouth so he couldn't go do its throut, and after afew seconds, Joe was spat out onto the ground.
"Congratulations, Joe, you are the ...kinda... first banisher of the day!" the ehadmaster said, helping him up.

Does this help? If you want your character to be one of those, but still want to do the Trout-of-Truth thing, then jsut say what you are in (('s when you are starting. ))
Back to top Go down
https://nightmareacademy.board-directory.net

Ring 3 - The Trout of Truth
Page 1 of 1