Nightmare Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Bad Are Your Nightmares?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nether-Creature Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.Molly.
Admin
.Molly.

Nether-Creature Template Empty
PostSubject: Nether-Creature Template   Nether-Creature Template Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 12:58 am

*****NOTE: You may not be a teacher for a Nether-creature, but you can work for the Nightmare Division. (I might make it so you can help out at Nightmare Academy, though.)

NOTE #2: There is a list of Nether-creatures in the creation section if you would like to browse it before creating your nether-creature character. *****

Name: [Only first name, nether-creatures don't have last names. Please be creatives, I'll approve it, but please don't make liek, a Bob or a Joe.]

Species: [There are many species of nether-creatures. There are giant spiders (nether-stalkers), giant bats (nether bats), Dangeroos (like, nether versions of kangeroos, except they eat you if they put you in their pouch. You slowly suficate because they seal the top, tehn they eat you.), Gremlins, (always rank 1, they eat electric things, barely a threat in teh Nether, pretty big ones on Earth. Always stay in teh outer ring), ect. Please put a name, with "Nether" infront of it, and in parentheses put what it is. EX: Netherstalker (Giant spider)

Side: [Are you siding with most nether-creatures? Or do you help out the Nightmare Division?]

Rank: [You can't start out as anything higher than a Rank 4. Rank 4 is the highest I will allow. When you feel it is time for you to Rank up, PM me, and I'll tell you how, depending on what creature you are. Netherstalkers are easy, Dangeroos, not so much.]

Appearance: [Don't be too far-fetched. Nethercreatures look almost exactly like the actualy ones, except abit altered.]

Other: [Random stuff]

Stats: [Must add up to 120, no more than 25 for each]

*Strength:
*Wisdom:
*Speed:
*Stealth:
*Defense:
*Stamina:
Back to top Go down
https://nightmareacademy.board-directory.net

Nether-Creature Template
Page 1 of 1