Nightmare Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Bad Are Your Nightmares?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cronicles Of Vladimir Tod !!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Damian
Admin
Damian

Cronicles Of Vladimir Tod !!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Cronicles Of Vladimir Tod !!!!!!!   Cronicles Of Vladimir Tod !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2010, 8:24 am

Hey have you ever heard of the Chronicles of Vladimir Tod well the book is great and its about EIGHTH GRADE BITES is a yummy treat. The book's cover sets the tone: dark, cool, creepy, and exciting. Many books and movies have already explored teens turning into supernatural beings -- witches, wizards, werewolves, even superheroes. Heather Brewer makes Vlad a known vampire from birth. Instead of wrapping up the challenges of growing into an adult with the challenges of becoming a vampire, Vlad has always been an outsider, though we are beginning to explore the vampire world as Vlad is being slowly exposed to it. Another difference -- most stories have the teens becoming cooler as they realize they have powers, whereas Vlad is still pretty uncool, at least to the kids in his school. Brewer also includes positive adult figures -- yet another departure from most teen novels.

Damian (Head Admin )
Wes ( Second in command )
Adiran (third in command)

Only one more admin i need help with graphic siggy
they don't want to help they don't want to show up only for a limited amout of time

http://cronicles-of-vladtod.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Cronicles Of Vladimir Tod !!!!!!! 41zopMVb1yL

Come Join it awsome !!!!!
Back to top Go down
.Molly.
Admin
.Molly.

PostSubject: Re: Cronicles Of Vladimir Tod !!!!!!!   Cronicles Of Vladimir Tod !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 11:59 am

>.>'' I never said I didn't want to help, I said I couldn't help because of my lack of knowledge with picture editing programs.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmareacademy.board-directory.net
Wes
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cronicles Of Vladimir Tod !!!!!!!   Cronicles Of Vladimir Tod !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 7:12 pm

He ment they as in Kris and I, neither of us wanted to tell him how to get them to work.
Back to top Go down
Damian
Admin
Damian

PostSubject: Re: Cronicles Of Vladimir Tod !!!!!!!   Cronicles Of Vladimir Tod !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 7:14 pm

Hey wes thats mean will you go into a chat box i would like to talk to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cronicles Of Vladimir Tod !!!!!!!   Cronicles Of Vladimir Tod !!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cronicles Of Vladimir Tod !!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmare Academy RPG :: *OOC Section*-
Jump to: